Thursday, February 26, 2015

Disney World: Day 8, part 2- Fantasyland Magic

After lunch we went into Fantasyland. 
 Maddy was super excited to see these guys along the way!


As we were walking along a girl (probably high school or college aged) stopped and gave Abi this balloon. We said thank you and she was so happy but the girl went away so fast we didn't get a picture with her. 
But whoever she was, she made this girls day!



We tied it to the stroller so that made our stroller easier to find the rest of the day!
Abi wanted to ride the carousel so we jumped in line for that. 


I had told Abi about how we had found Cinderella's special horse for her to ride on our last trip so she really wanted to find it again. 
This ride she was able to find it!


Maddy didn't feel like riding so she stayed off with Doug and I rode with Abi.


There they are!




After this we rode Peter Pan! Always love that ride!

Then we wanted to go try to meet Peter Pan. 
On our way down to meet him we caught the Festival of Fantasy parade. 
We wanted to see this parade but I didn't know when it was going to work out. 
So, unfortunately we didn't see the entire thing... but we did get to see a lot of it and we really enjoyed it!




The Maleficent dragon is amazing.
















When the parade was cleared we went over to where Peter meets and we got in line to wait for him.
We waited about 20 minutes for him and just enjoyed hanging out in line together and playing.



and taking some random pictures of their shoes and skirts. 


Peter showed up and we were so excited to meet him!




Maddy told him, "We just rode Peter Pan! Have you ever gone on the Peter Pan ride?"
He laughed and said, "Of course I have! It's my ride!"





He was very nice and personable. 
I wish I could remember their whole conversation but he and Maddy had a lot of fun together. 










After meeting Peter we went back up to the Mine Train for our next fast passes. 
I rode with Abi first.



Our ride photos:



And our video:


Then we met back up with Doug and Maddy.


Doug rode with Abi (using Maddy's band) and Maddy and I got in line for the Fairy Godmother. 



While we waited Maddy made friends with some girls that were in line behind us. They are both in the Disney college program and were so cute!



Doug and Abi's ride photo:



And their video:


Soon Doug and Abi met back up with us. 
And then the Fairy Godmother arrived!


She was so sweet. 
She kept commenting on their Frozen outfits. When Abi told her that I made them, she looked at me and said, "Really?"
Then she told me I should come to work at the castle as a Fairy Godmother. 
The girls thought that was great and it made me feel good.




















Maddy was charming as usual and as we walked away Maddy waved to the girls we had met in line. 
And I heard one of them say, "Oh! I just love her!"

No comments: