Our next Agent P mission was going to be Germany.
But since we wanted to ride the boats back across the lake today and the boat ramp was close to Germany, we decided to make it our last stop and walked right by it to begin with.
And we went to the U.S.A pavilion.
The inside of this building is really pretty.
I love how I captured Maddy mid dance in this picture.
We walked around for a while and looked at everything but then ended up leaving before the singers because the girls really didn't want to stay for it.
We went to get their passports stamped.
Got a picture in front of the Christmas tree.
And let them play at the fountain for a minute.
As I was taking pictures of them at the fountain, I noticed a photopass photographer across from them was taking pictures of them.
I was so excited that he had noticed the moment and taken advantage of it!
And they turned out to be some of my favorite photo pass pictures of the trip!
Probably because they had no idea their pictures were being taken until the very end.
I was so excited that he had noticed the moment and taken advantage of it!
And they turned out to be some of my favorite photo pass pictures of the trip!
Probably because they had no idea their pictures were being taken until the very end.
That's when he finally got their attention and said, "Smile!"
Next we stopped at Italy to get passports stamped.
These girls were awesome! They were so cute and friendly with all of the kids.
They stamped their passport and then asked if they wanted to trade pins.
Our next stop: Germany!
Time to start another mission!
I've talked about the Disney details but, really, no one does them like Disney does.
Walking into a store for a mission I looked up and just loved this so much!
Our mission took us to the Nutcrackers (where Grandma had bought one a few days ago!)
And, also like I have said before, things happened because of the mission that you just don't get to see otherwise. So much fun!
It took us into a sports shop.
The balls came to life.
Then to the great toy store.
Here comes a train with a message!
Maddy was up for some more sword fighting.
The mission took us back over to the miniature village and train.
And then to the town square...
Where this happened.
It was SO much fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment