Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Disney World: Day 9- part 1- Epcot morning

Wednesday morning we slept in a little bit although not on purpose. 
We had breakfast in our room and then went to meet the bus. 
The girls were dressed in Alice themed outfits today.
It was still pretty cold. 

We took the bus to Epcot, arriving about 9:30am. 
We went straight to Spaceship Earth.  


Excited girls!



She loves this ride.


Then we were in this area... and got stuck. 



We sat there for a few minutes before it got going again. 




Then a few minutes later in a different spot... stuck again. 
It was kind of funny. 
We were just glad it wasn't on the way back down because that is the only place that makes Maddy nervous and that would not have been fun for her. 

We were able to email our videos to ourselves. 





After our ride we began our walk over to Soarin'.
Maddy danced a lot.






She didn't want to ride Soarin' again. And although I love the ride, we decided to just have Abi and Doug ride because we were behind on our schedule and needed to get to our next fast pass. 
I knew I would be riding it again the next day so it was no big deal. 
Maddy danced around and entertained me while we waited for them. 



Our next stop was the Sea with Nemo and Friends. 
I love this area and think it is really fun. 


Because of that I find it a little sad that both are girls are not impressed. 
We rode the ride which is fun and they thought was okay.


Then got pictures with Bruce. 


And then we went to our fast pass with Crush. 
On our last trip I ended up leaving in the middle with Abi because she wanted out of there. 
I thought Maddy would love it. 


I got her sitting up front with the other kids while Abi sat in the back with us. It was FULL.


A few minutes into the show Maddy was running back to us. 
She didn't like it either. 
After exiting the Seas area we decided to go to lunch. 
I had planned on lunch in the World Showcase today but we were all really hungry right then so we decided to just go to the Electric Umbrella because we were right next to it. 
I didn't know much about it going in but we decided to give it a try. 
Spoiler alert: Big mistake. 


We got a nice table with a really nice view of the fountains. The food looked good.
The girls both had mac and cheese and fries.
I had a spicy chicken sandwich.
Doug had the roast beef sandwich.
There were also yogurts, fruit, and brownies involved although we gave our brownies to the girls.
The girls were both okay with their food and in face, mine was pretty good too.
Doug said his was fine... but we'll get to that later.










After lunch we were going to the World Showcase. 
But first, Maddy had to stop to dance!







No comments: