Now we found ourselves in France and we began the next mission.
Abi was really excited about the fact that she got to get a free pressed penny of Agent P!
This really is SO much fun. It takes a lot of time in each country to fulfill the entire mission... so don't do it if you are in a rush. But it was one of her favorite things about the whole trip.
The Eiffel Tower took a picture of us.
And at the end Perry ziplined across that line you see up there above the buildings. Unfortunately I didn't know it was going to happen and I didn't get the picture in time.
While we were doing this, Doug and Maddy got in line for Belle. It was a VERY long line so we wanted them to keep our spot. Good thing too because it got insanely long behind us.
We had to meet Belle because she wasn't at either of the princess meals this trip.
And we met her at her story time but she didn't do autographs there.
She was just as sweet as you would expect Belle to be.
At this time Doug was starting to feel a bit "off". He rested while I took the girls into Morocco to get their passports signed.
Doug came in to find us a few minutes later and said, "I'm feeling really sick. Can we go?"
He felt really bad having us leave the park but I had basically planned for us to only do half of the world showcase today anyway and then we would have hung out in future world for a while before heading to our dinner that night.
So, I said, yeah let's get you back to the room to rest.
We hopped on a boat to cross rather than walking.
Silly girl. We loved the boat ride. It was fun.
Doug was sitting on the bus pretty quiet the whole ride.
And then we pulled up to Pop.
We started getting off the bus.
We were all off and starting to walk toward the main building when he suddenly dropped what he was holding and ran to the bushes in front of the building.
He barely made it to them and he threw up.
I felt so bad for him.
He looked really pale.
We went to the room and he rested for a while.
Our window looked like this when we got back.
He started to feel better and he said that the way he felt he was 99% sure it was food poisoning.
So after a few hours we thought okay let's try to go out to our dinner reservation.
We got to the bus and then he got pale again.
He took off running and told me just to take the girls to dinner and that he needed to stay behind.
We stood there for a few minute and I started feeling really bad.
This meal had been for him.
We were headed to Chef Mickey's for dinner and it was the one he had requested since it was one of his favorite meals on the last trip.
I had the girls walk out of the line with me and I called the Disney reservations line.
I explained to them what was happening and asked if we could cancel it without getting charged.
The cast member I talked to was very nice. She said she would waive it.
I decided to change the next night's dinner to Chef Mickey's so that he could still eat there (even though I was sad to let go of a Garden Grill reservation since we had never been there before) and I used the last credit we would then have to book the breakfast with Alice in Wonderland the next morning.
It would change around our schedules a lot but when something like this happens you have to roll with it.
Up next: What would the girls and I do while Doug sleeps it off?

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment