Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Disney World: Day 3 part 3- A Princess Birthday Brunch

As we walked back up to the castle after seeing Merida, I noticed the moon perfectly placed over the castle and had to take a shot!


Where were we going? 
Cinderella's Royal Table!
Time for brunch with Cinderella and her friends. 
We checked in and got in line for our pictures with Cinderella. While waiting we looked for these guys...
And took a few pictures...



The castle really is so beautifully decorated. 
The girls were so excited to see Cinderella!!


We got a few pictures of all of us with Cinderella...

And some with just the girls.


Then we waited for them to call our names. 
When they did we walked up the big spiraling staircase to the restaurant. 
I just love the decor here.



We were seated quickly. 


And decided what we wanted.


I love the menus!


They brought out a plate of a bunch of pastries and fruit. They were delicious. 





Seriously so cool in here.

We ordered our food and then the princesses started coming around!
First up was Snow White.



Then our food got to us. 
I got puffed french toast with bacon and berries. Very good. 


My mom and dad both got the classic breakfast with eggs, bacon, potatoes, and sausage.

I don't remember what this was called. Doug got this. I believe it was some kind of lobster quiche. I did write down that he liked it.

The girls both got eggs and I believe they came with bacon and pancakes or waffles. 
As we were eating we were visited by Aurora!



Our meets here this time were all pretty rushed but it was still fun to meet everyone.
Ariel came next...



Then Jasmine... 


She was actually the most talkative with the kids. 



Our server was great. When everyone was done eating he brought out a birthday cupcake for Maddy. 
She was so excited!


We sang happy birthday to her and she made her wish.








As you can see, Maddy doesn't really eat cupcakes. She eats the frosting. 
Silly girl. 
Then it was time for the girls to get their wishing stars and wands and make wishes. 


Ariel came by to show the kids what to do.



It was a really fun time. The food was good. We got lots of autographs and we all had a great time. 
When we were done, Doug told the girls that on our last trip a CM showed us the circular elevator and took us down in it. 
They really wanted to see it. 
We weren't sure if we could just use it or not but decided to try. 
And no one approached us about it so we assumed it was fine. 

They thought it was pretty cool.

We still had a couple of hours before our Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointments so we went out to enjoy some more of Fantasyland.

No comments: