Our first full day at Disney was Wednesday November 12th. Our park for the day: Hollywood Studios.
We were only having one Hollywood Studios day this trip so we were going to be trying to pack a LOT into this day.
First, during the night there was a delivery from Tinkerbell.
She brought little bags for each girl with a little prize in them.
There was a letter with all the "rules for behavior" while at Disney. She said as long as they followed all the rules that every day they would have a little surprise from her.
The surprised ranged from a sheet of stickers to chapstick... little things.
I woke up at around 6 and got ready first. Then Doug got ready while I started getting the girls awake. Maddy had a little bit tougher time getting up...
We put on cartoons and had cereal that I had brought from home (milk bought at the Pop cafeteria) for breakfast.
Then I got the girls dressed.
Abi would have a Sofia the first theme to her outfit today since we would be meeting her.
Maddy was in a Princess Palace pets outfit just for fun.
My parents came over around 7:30 and we went straight to bus stop. Unfortunately as we were about to go I realized I had forgot to take my medication so I had to run back to the room to get it. By the time I got back the bus had left and we had to wait for the next one.
But then we were first in line...
We soon were walking up to Hollywood Studios.
I'm glad I got pictures with the hat since it is coming down right now.
It isn't as obvious in this picture but it was VERY crowded today and SO hot and humid.
Doug ran off to do Tower of Terror and Rock 'N Roller Coaster since he is the only one that wanted to do those while we went straight to Sofia's meeting place to try to be the first family in line. I had us on a very tight schedule to try to get to everything today so I really wanted to see Sofia first to try to get into the first Playhouse Jr. on stage show.
Waiting in line...
Abi was so excited when she saw her favorite princess!
(And until later in the trip, her favorite Disney character)
Luckily I took some photos with my camera because the photo pass person looked like they were taking photos but they weren't. She didn't even have her camera on yet. Oops.
So there aren't any posed pictures. But I did get these ones as she signed their autograph books.
She was excited to see her personal pages.
Doug met back up with us right as Sofia got there.
These are his ride photos and video...
The above picture is out of order. (oops) but I love how excited Abi looks as we were waiting for Sofia.
After the meet, we were going straight for the show but saw that Jake was out and had a very short line. The girls really wanted to meet him. They love Jake and the Neverland pirates.
So we jumped in line.
Then we went over to the Disney Jr. Live on stage and it was just closing. But then this awesome CM said, "Follow Me."
She took us around the now very long Sofia line and into a Cast Member only door, through the building, and into a back door into the show!
It was a really fun and interactive show. We enjoyed it even more than last time.
The girls were all smiles!
Every act had something fall from the ceiling.
They were so excited about the gold dublooms.
When the show was over, the girls gathered up all their dublooms and we went over to the animation building to catch an animation class.
We had about a 15-20 minute wait for the class to start but the girls were entertained with some stickers a CM gave them, a game I had in our bag, and some little coloring play packs.
When we got in, the girl asked what everyone wanted to draw. The loudest person said Stitch so that is what we drew.
We aren't big Stitch fans so the girls were a little sad and saying what they wanted to draw instead.
The instructor heard Maddy (since she has one volume=loud) and told her that she could draw whatever she wanted if it was too hard for her.
The girls were happy about that.
Maddy talks when she draws too so at one point the instructor said, "I can't wait to see what you're drawing. Bring it up to show me afterward."
So now we have been to this class twice over two trips and both times Maddy has been noticed for her excessive talking. :)
The finished drawings...
Maddy's and Mine
Abi's and Doug's...
My dad's (which we joked looked like a Stitch/Yoda hybrid
and my mom's...
Afterward they did go up to show the teacher their work.
Once again, this was a really fun class. One of my favorite things to do at Hollywood Studios!





No comments:
Post a Comment